Friday, December 4, 2009

One weekend day...

It was Terry's birthday. We went to have a big buffet lunch and came back home. The weather was nice yet cold so I decided to grab my camera and wander around with my photography buddy Jin.

This is an apple tree Jin discovered on campus behind Fine Arts building.
Little apple on the tree, wondering how long its life would be....




And I wonder how, I wonder why, yesterday was just about the blue blue sky and all that I could see its just about this apply tree =P ( lols...i took this from the song Lemon tree back in the 90s, used to be my favorite song)



How much time that little apply have until it soon falls down the ground like its fellas here...




Srcubby tree stands alone vulnerably against winter.
























A piece of abstract work on campus.





Someone has put on this msg on the bench " Xmas will be here soon". Yes, Xmas will be here soon indeed.





I was sitting on this bench waiting for the sun to set and grab that moment on my camera. It was freezing !!!!




Sorry little buddy we disturbed your appetite ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Hopefully you will visit again, comment and follow :)

From Tracey with love