Tuesday, December 29, 2009

US trip. First stop: DC - VIRGINIA pt 2
















Chris and Andy :)






















Union station.
I found one thing that Union station in Toronto and Union station in DC have in common: there are so many crazy people walking around lols.











Inside Union station
There are many nice stores inside the station.


And this one particular store got my attention. You know I love shoes too much to ignore this cool store with its attractive decoration. The store is called Shoe Woo.
On the window, there is a quote from William Shakespear " She's so beautiful and therefore to be wooed". Honestly, those shoes would totally got me if I stepped inside the store but I decided not to because I need to save my money for my awesome NEW YORK :) !


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. Hopefully you will visit again, comment and follow :)

From Tracey with love